• Blue Bay is not responsible for any Flight cancellation or delay or change in schedules of Flight. Any amendment applicable, the cost shall be borne by the client.
• Blue Bay is not responsible for any extension of your stay due to unavoidable circumstances like Flight cancellation, Strikes, natural calamities or any other reasons whatsoever. Passengers have to make their own arrangements at their own cost. However we will try to assist & support you at our best abilities.
• We shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, terrorist attack, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers.
• We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Blue bay will not be liable for the same.
• There is no refund for any unutilized services like meals & sightseeing etc. on your tour.
• As per Hotel policies some Hoteliers may ask you to deposit USD 100/Equivalent Per Room by cash or Credit Cards at the time of Check-in which is refundable. You can collect while you Check-out from the Hotel.
• Kindly report to the Airport 3 hrs before the schedule Departure time for International Flights & 2 Hrs. for Domestic.
• Kindly keep Photocopies of all your travel documents like Passport, Visa, Air ticket and Insurance separate from the original.
• As per Airlines policies the maximum allowable weight for the check in baggage is 20 Kgs. for International Sector. The allowance for cabin baggage is 01 piece weighing not more than 07 kgs per person. Any sharp object like scissors, knives, shaving kit etc. cannot be kept in the hand luggage. The same has to be kept in your check-in baggage. Please note that gels and other liquids should not exceed 100 ml and have to be carried in a quart size clear plastic zip lock bag.
• Blue Bay recommends to take Travel Insurance policy for required Travel period.
• Kindly take care of your Travel Documents & Belongings and use safe at respective hotels.
• The time and programme mentioned in our Itinerary is indicative. Kindly re-check the same with our representative / Guide and follow the same.
• While checking into the hotels, please wait in the lobby or coach as advised by the Tour Manager /representative. Crowding near him would only delay the check-in process.
• Kindly carry Adapter Plugs to charge your phones, cameras etc.
• A tourist can carry up to USD $ 3000 or its equivalent in foreign currency per RBI rules & must purchase from RBI Authorized Agents
• As per BTQ up to USD $ 8000 can be purchased only by Travelers Cheque.
• In case you are carrying Travelers Cheques please carry a photocopy of the receipt separately.
• Indian Currency Cannot be carried more than Rs.10,000/- per person as per RBI & Custom Rules.
• Kindly carry enough medicines that you require on a daily basis. Most pharmacies do not recognize prescriptions by Indian doctors and to get a prescription by a local doctor could cost quite a bit.
• In case you are carrying any food items they have to be properly sealed and may be checked at the customs on landing.
• We have designed your tour in a manner that you get to see the maximum number of places during your holiday and get value for your money. This can be achieved by your co-operation in being punctual.
• We however request you to assist us in keeping the coach neat and clean so that all of you can be comfortable during your holiday. Please do not eat foodstuff in the coach as there is a possibility of some leftover falling all over the coach.
• We regret that in the interest of fellow customers, smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages is not permitted on the coach.
1. The proposed price has no Airline seats or Hotel rooms are reserved. Only after receiving advance payment we can go ahead to block the requirements and it is subject to availability at the time of booking.
2. Any increase in Airfare, taxes and fuel Charges before commencement of the tour shall be borne by the Client.
3. We as a tour operator only facilitate documentation for the Visas. Granting of Visa at the sole discretion of the Embassy/ Consulate.
4. The above proposal and price quoted are based on the Group size mentioned above. If any reduction in no. of Pax, cost will go up.
5. The above proposal price quoted are subject to change without prior notice and will be depending on final arrival date, group size and services rendered.
6. Rate is subject to change if Quoted Hotels not available while booking is given.
It is mandatory to be in possession of valid visas for the country / countries you will be visiting on your tour. Blue Bay will assist you to obtain the visas from the concerned authorities / consulates. The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Blue Bay is not responsible for granting of Visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process. In case visa is not granted, the cost of the visa will be deducted from the Deposit Amount. The cost of reapplication will have to be borne by the passenger.
1. All Payments for the Bookings done shall be paid by RTGS/ NEFT / Cheque / D.D favouring “Blue Bay World Tours”.
2. For booking 60% Advance to be paid along with Proper Travel Documents.
3. The Balance amount shall be cleared on or before 15 days prior to your Departure date to release complete Travel Documents and render full services.
4. If Full payment is not made before, travel will be considered as good as Tour Cancelled. It will attract Cancellation Charges as per company policies.
IF A CANCELLATION IS MADE:
1. 30 days or more prior to departure of your tour - 30% of Package cost
2. 34-15 days prior to departure of your tour - 50% of Package cost
3. 14-8 days prior to departure of your tour - 80% of Package cost
4. 7 days or less prior to departure of the tour or a NO SHOW on the tour - Entire tour cost
Q: Does Your tour include International Airfare?
A: Yes. Our package tour is all inclusive and includes international airfare in our prices.
Q: What is the most appropriate type of luggage to bring?
A: We strongly recommend bringing a backpack or duffel bag, as suitcases can be cumbersome and difficult to store in buses, under seats, etc.. Keep in mind that you will normally have to carry your own luggage on and off buses and trains and up and down hotel staircases. Suitcases with wheels may not work well on dirt or cobblestone roads.
Q: What clothing should I pack for one of your adventures?
A: We always recommend packing as light as possible however the specific requirements for your tour will vary widely depending on where and when you are traveling. Our Trip Details document includes a suggested packing list and these can be downloaded from each individual trip summary page. The checklist is tour specific and based upon the experience of our ground staff.
Q: Can you help arrange my travel visas?
A: Yes, we will.
Q: What vaccinations are recommended for this adventure?
A: It is important that you receive the most accurate and up-to-date travel health information for the region you will be visiting. The only one qualified to provide you with this advice is your family physician or a specialist from a Travel Health clinic. Our “Resources” page does provide links to a number of websites that contain excellent background information related to travel health issues. Nevertheless these websites are no substitute for a personal consultation with a qualified medical professional.
Q: How many people can join a tour?
A: We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 30 travelers on a trip. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
Q: What are the age restrictions on your tours?
A: To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours (although Yolo tours are restricted exclusively to 18-to-39-year-olds). Also, travellers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 5 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two-children-per-adult restriction does not apply to our Family adventures.
Q: I am a single traveller, will I be charged a single supplement ?
A: Most of our trips do not have a single supplement. This means that the accommodation is on a twin share basis and, if you are travelling on your own, you will be sharing a room with another traveller of the same sex. Some tours have an optional single supplement or rarely a mandatory single supplement. An optional service that may be available is called "My Own Room". This service allows solo travellers to request their own private room while on tour. The cost and the details vary by trip, so please refer to each trip summary page for details.
Q: Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
A: It is extremely difficult if not impossible to join a tour after it has begun. It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements from the moment you decide to leave the tour. You would also be responsible for all costs associated with joining a tour late or leaving one early. If you feel this may be necessary please consult a Orchid Specialist before you book your adventure.